Foodica theme, how to change <h2> tag?

I would like to change the

and

tag on the main page.
The h2 tag for “recent posts” is bad for SEO.
I would prefer to use h2 attributes for phrases related to page content.
Can I change these attributes to a regular font by adding at most the attribute?

I would like to change the h3 and h2 tag on the main page.
The h2 attribute for “recent posts” is bad for SEO.
I would prefer to use H2 tag for phrases related to page content.
Can I change these attributes to a regular font by adding at most the attribute?

@nylecm Hi,

I recommend you first creating a theme if you want to make such changes in the theme files:

After that, you will have to clone the “index.php” file from the theme to your Child Theme.

Using the Theme Editor (Appearance > Editor), you can easily replace the H2 tags in the index.php file with other tags.

Thanks for your help
I have one more question: how to change this h3 tag? Marked in the picture.
It is not in the index.php file.
It is also not in the carousel.php file - in this file the h3 tag is responsible for the signatures of the changing photos. But I want to change the carousel title

@nylecm I understand that you are concerned about your site SEO, but there is really no need to make such changes to default headings in the theme.

Search engines are pretty smart nowadays and they can understand the difference between a widget title and important content.

In fact, our theme is following the recommended guidelines from the WordPress Theme Handbook, and almost all themes, including default ones, are using H3 tags for widget title:
https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/functionality/sidebars/

The code where this markup is declared can be found in the file: /functions/sidebar.php:

register_sidebar(array('name'=>'Homepage (Below the Slideshow)',
    'id' => 'homepage-top',
    'description' => 'Recommended widget: "WPZOOM: Carousel Slider".',
    'before_widget' => '<div class="widget %2$s" id="%1$s">',
    'after_widget' => '<div class="clear"></div></div>',
    'before_title' => '<h3 class="title">',
    'after_title' => '</h3>',
));

Thanks.
I know that Google robots are smart, but proper use of tags (first h1 then h2 etc.) can be information for robots that someone pays a lot of attention to building a page.
It will definitely not affect the position of the page, but it will be such an additional brick for seo.
Thanks again for your help