Header Image Won't Display Properly

Hello WPZoom community,

I’ve been working on customizing the theme for my website, and I’ve hit a roadblock that I can’t seem to overcome. I’m hoping someone here might be able to offer some guidance.

I’m using a WPZoom theme for my website, and I’m trying to customize the header image. However, no matter what I try, the header image won’t display properly. Instead of showing the full image, only a portion of it appears, and it’s not aligned correctly with the rest of the header content.

I’ve double-checked the image dimensions to ensure they match the recommended size for the header, and I’ve tried uploading different images to see if that resolves the issue, but it hasn’t helped.

I’ve also inspected the theme settings and tried adjusting various options related to the header, but nothing seems to make a difference. It’s as if the theme is overriding my customization attempts.

I’m relatively new to WordPress theme customization, so I’m not sure if there’s a specific setting or piece of code that I need to adjust to get the header image to display correctly.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue with WPZoom themes or have any suggestions for troubleshooting this problem? I’d greatly appreciate any help or advice you can offer. :slightly_smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_tear:

Thank you for your time and assistance!