Inspiro Page Templates

I’m onboarding to the Inspiro (PRO) theme, and working to understand how the theme interacts with the Elementor page builder. Is there a detailed list of the differences between each of the “Page Template” options, and what each one is doing? I would be grateful for an explanation about the impact of choosing between the various “Page Template” options, especially given that I’m using Elementor.

For example, what’s the difference between choosing “Elementor Full Width” vs. “Full-width (Page Builder)” given that I’m using Elementor as my page builder?

The inspiro pro docs imply that certain template choices automatically add/eliminate features like the default slideshow, but perhaps the various templates also set certain class names or IDs under the hood that may or may not be important? It will be fantastic if WPZoom could clarify this to the Docs in the future, but in the meantime, can anybody help out?

Here’s the current Inspiro Pro page template list:

• Default template
  • Elementor Canvas
  • Elementor Full Width
  • Theme
  • Blank
  • Full-width (Page Builder)
  • Page Builder (Without Page Title)
  • Page Builder (Transparent Header, Without Title)
  • Homepage (Page Builder)
  • Homepage (Widgetized)
  • Portfolio (Clean)
  • Portfolio (Eccentric)
  • Portfolio (Infinite Scroll)
  • Portfolio (Masonry)
  • Portfolio (Sorting Effect)
  • Portfolio

Hello @Chris22!

I’m happy to provide you with some explanation about included page templates.

Elementor registers the following two templates:

• Elementor Canvas
  • Elementor Full Width

The rest of them are registered by the theme.

These two templates bundled with Elementor are pretty much identical with the following ones from the theme:

• Elementor Canvas = Blank
  • Elementor Full Width = Full-width (Page Builder).

The thing is that we have in many of our themes following page templates, and we keep adding them to new themes to make it easy for people to switch from one theme to another and preserve as much as it’s possible:

• Full-width (Page Builder)
  • Homepage (Page Builder)

Below is a quick explanation for each template:

• Default template - recommended for simple pages, which are not designed in a page builder. Demo, Demo with Featured Image
  • Full-width (Page Builder) - recommended for pages in which you want to have the header area with the page title and featured image added automatically by the theme.
  • Page Builder (Without Page Title) - only the top bar (logo, menu) and the footer will be included in this template.
  • Page Builder (Transparent Header, Without Title) - similar to the previous one, but with a transparent top bar. Recommended for pages where you want to add a full-width section with an image or slideshow at the top and have the menu overlayed.
  • Homepage (Page Builder) - this template automatically shows the theme’s slideshow at the top.
  • Homepage (Widgetized) - not recommended. This template helps migrate from Inspiro Classic to Inspiro PRO if your front page is built using widgets. See more details here.

The following templates automatically display an archive of all your Portfolio posts in different layouts:

• Portfolio (Clean)
  • Portfolio (Eccentric)
  • Portfolio (Infinite Scroll)
  • Portfolio (Masonry)
  • Portfolio (Sorting Effect)
  • Portfolio

We bundled the theme with these Portfolio page templates to create a Portfolio page even when not using a page builder. It’s possible to achieve the same layout but with more flexibility in Elementor.

I believe that you will end up using the following template in most of the cases:

• Page Builder (Without Page Title)
  • Page Builder (Transparent Header, Without Title)