Let's get to know each other better!

This is must topic for every forum, right?

I think it would be great if everyone could introduce themselves and say hello.

For example:

For how long you’re a WPZOOM customer or use our products?

When did you started to use WordPress and what’s your level of knowing it (Beginner / Intermediate / Expert)?

Where do you live, what do you do, etc.?

Anything else you think it would be interesting to know about you.

Since I started this, I’ll be the first one:

1. I’m a WPZOOM customer since 2008 or 2009. I don’t remember exactly. (just kidding) :slight_smile:

2. For those who haven’t meet me yet on our support desk or Facebook group, my name is Pavel Ciorici and I’ve founded WPZOOM in 2008.

I like to consider myself a WordPress developer and designer, even though I’m not good at all at writing coding (except CSS), however I like very much to design themes. Sometimes, I wish I’d had more time to design themes, instead of doing administrative tasks here at WPZOOM.

I’m from :moldova:Moldova, a tiny and beautiful country in Eastern Europe knowing for its great :wine_glass:wines, but in 2018 I moved with my wife and 2 kids in Amsterdam. If you’re from The Netherlands too, it could be great to connect :netherlands::beer:

Happy to answer to any other questions here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!

I have been using WPZOOM for just over a year now. Wouldn’t go anywhere else now! I’m an intermediate user of wordpress, but trying to learn a lot more. The guys here must get annoyed with all the tickets I raise!

I am a self-employed designer based in Bristol, UK. I used to work in media departments for a couple of football clubs in England before starting up my own business in 2016.

My website is www.jrhmedia.co.uk where you can see a bit of my work etc.

James

2 Likes

Welcome on the forum, James :raised_hands:

*Going back to check your open support tickets :smiley:

Hi, everyone! :wave:

I’m Ina and I’ve been working at WPZOOM for a bit more than 3 years and it’s been great. I’ve been employed as a graphic designer, to steal Pavel’s bread :grinning: but during the period I’ve worked here, I discovered that I like communicating with our customers and helping them. That is, I also do pre-sale support and manage our community. Sometimes I write blog posts, maybe some of you have read them. Anyway, my job is pretty eclectic and it fits my personality :upside_down_face:

I’m based in Moldova :moldova: and work from an awesome attic office with my colleagues. Moldova HQ, as we call it :smile: Yep, this is where the magic happens.

Nice to meet you all! :metal:

1 Like