Move Featured Image on Posts

I use the Foodica Pro theme. The featured image shows up at the very top of my post pages above the post title. I want to move this below the post title. There doesn’t seem to be an option. How can this be accomplished?

I’m closing this topic as you’ve duplicated the same request in our support desk.

Sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but I am interested in the answer to this question too. Since this post topped the list when doing searches for a solution, I figured posting here was the right choice.

I use the Foodica Pro theme. The featured image shows up at the very top of my post pages above the post title. I want to move this below the post title. How can this be accomplished?

Thanks.

@Dungears Hi,

First, create a Child Theme and activate it:

Then you have to duplicate the file “content-single.php” in your Child Theme.

Find this code:

<?php if ( option::is_on( 'post_thumb' ) && has_post_thumbnail() ) { ?>
        <div class="post-thumb">
            <?php the_post_thumbnail($size); ?>
        </div>
    <?php } ?> 

and move it after this line:

<?php the_title( '<h1 class="entry-title fn">', '</h1>' ); ?>

You can easily edit and duplicate files using WPIde plugin:

Thanks for the reply! It may be a couple days before I get a chance to implement your solution. I’ll reply again once I do.

I got a chance to work on this today. It worked like a charm. Thanks for the help!

As suggested, I duplicated the entire “content-single.php” file in the child theme. I’m assuming that’s required, right? There is no way to inherit the majority of the functionality of the file from the parent theme and then make the one change?

Sorry for the noob question. I’m new to coding in Word Press & with php.

Thanks again.