Print button not working

Hello!

The print button on wpzoom recipe card on my blog does not appear to be working across different platforms. I have tried it on Apple devices in Safari and it has worked, but when trying to print from Android it prints the whole website page instead of the actual recipe only. I have also tried Google Chrome on my iphone and when pressing the print button, nothing happens at all. Can you suggest on how to fix these issues?

Thanks!

Hello @Beatricia

We’re working currently on a new update for our plugin and this problem will be fixed.

Has this been fixed yet? I’m scared to purchase the pro version if a major feature isn’t working.
I can’t get the recipe to print still.

@LesaNelson Yes, this problem was fixed already and now the plugin’s print functionality works great.

If you have this problem, can you tell us where it happens to you?

The print recipe button doesn’t work in the recipe card or in the post. I am new to this, so I may be missing a step. Any suggestions?

Or did you mean where…as in which website? http://servedwithice.com/almond-croissants/

Hello @LesaNelson, please try to flush the permalinks from WP Admin -> Settings -> Permalinks and then let us know if the print button is working as expected.

Thank you!

Hello @vicolaspetru & @Pavel, I am having the same problem and feel really helpless, as it simply won’t work. The same goes for the pinterest button. I flushed the permalinks and also updated the structure in Yoast SEO.
I run the latest version of Recipe Card.
Would you have any ideas, what else the reason for the error might be?

Hi,

Could you send us a message using our contact form and provide us with temporary admin access to your website?

Hi the recipe print button is not working on this website

I have tried both Edge & Chrome and nothing happens when you press the Print button.

Thank you

Hello @hongkongpom ,

Have you purchased the PRO version from our website?

If so, please create a new support ticket, and we’ll help you: